Tuesday, October 23, 2012

DJ SideReal Interview



After a weekend in Duluth with the Midwest Selects, I sat down with DJ SideReal and really got to know him! Found out he Loves his Jimmy Johns, and actually likes girls, oh and he is single!! Here is the interview to really go into SideReal's mind, Enjoy!



Starling: Whats your dream car?

DJ: Damn son... there are so many!!! But if I had to chose one it would have to be a Maybach (Figure out how to spell that right) haha

Starling: haha Awesome!! I'm totally putting that in! Favorite movie?

DJ: My favorite movie of all time has to be Ace Ventura... the first one, I don't really fuck with number 2

Starling: Nice, favorite TV show?

DJ: I don't really watch TV, but when I do, I usually watch pawn stars or shit about space. (I'm a secrete space nerd)

Starling: haha Your old enough to like girls now, right?

DJ: lol I think 17 is old enough!

Starling: haha So tall or short?

DJ: Short.. but not like a midget though lol

Starling: haha Like short to you or short to the world?

DJ: hahaha Short to me. Do people consider mid 5 feet to be short??

Starling: No that's like average! Blonde or Brunette?

DJ: Blonde... All day

Starling: Ass or Tits?

DJ: Ass

Starling: Favorite Place to eat?

DJ: Dude.... There is this bombass spot in Austin, Texas called "Epoch Cafe" and it had the BEST pizza i have eaten in my life. If i could, I'd be eating there every single day. The slices are as big as my head and only like $2 a slice... I want some just thinking about it!

Starling: Road Trip!! How about your favorite fast food?

DJ: Jimmy Johns over everything!! If you Bring me a #12 to a show with an oatmeal cookie I'll hook you up with a shirt and a CD. ( and a Drop a Beat sticker!!)

Starling: Favorite Soda?

DJ: Lime Coke

Starling: Where would you love to live?

DJ: Nowhere but Minnesota!

Starling: Favorite Song to get the crowd turned up??

DJ: There are soooo many, but my favorite right now, especially with the college/ Teenage scene is "Thrift Shop" by Mackelmore... Don't know how but people just start going crazy when you play it.

Starling: If not music what would you do?

DJ: I can't see myself doing anything that doesn't relate to art, I love to draw and write short stories/ Poetry ect.. probably something to deal with those things!



Starling: Awesome!! Chucks or Jordan's?

DJ: Chucks

Staling: Highs or Lows?

DJ: Lows

Starling: Snapback or Fitted?

DJ: Snapback, but has to be one that no one has!

Starling: All Original!! haha Crewneck or Hoodie?

DJ: Hoodie


Well there you have it folks, a deep look inside of DJ SideReal! You can now make him very happy with Jimmy Johns and successfully shop for him this Christmas!! Make sure you come out and meet DJ SideReal this Thursday, the 25th at The Triple Rock in Minneapolis! He will be with the Midwest Selects as they open for Cris Cab, its an all ages show and only 15 bucks! You can also catch him up in Brainerd with the Midwest Selects for their coming home show! That is this Saturday, the 27th. You can Contact DJ SideReal @DJSideReal on twitter, for tickets!


**SideNote if you would like to help support Drop A Beat and Spit A Rhyme, I can send you a pack of stickers for FREE, just follow me on twitter @Mr_Starling and ask me for some!! **

No comments:

Post a Comment